Project Construction Manager
Job Description :
1. Optimise the project construction plans to achieve the budget and Contractual obligations to
2. Customer without affecting the approved execution plan.
3. Execution risk mitigation - planning & implementation.
4. Customer Relation Management for smooth execution of Project
5. Ensure implementation of HSE plan & QAP as per Co's standard, to meet contractual obligations
6. Co-ordinate with Project Support Team (PALM, SCM, Controller, Engg, QHSE) to ensure compliance to contractual obligations for material receipt & execution.
7. Closely work with CFT to drive action on cost effective measures to bring in operational efficiency of project team by reducing cycle time and cost of Delivery.
8. Project execution within budgeted cost & time. Improvement in performance norms
9. Manage and develop Cordial relation with all vendors for completion of their scope of work as per CPs and ensure WCC sign off before acceptance of invoice and timely release of payments
10. Ensure proper work supervision, training of staff and control COPQ with less NCR Cost.
11. Conduct periodic reviews with HoDs and set out process for speedy redresser of execution bottlenecks. Escalate to line & functional HODs wherever needed to ensure quality & timeliness
12. Drive and enforce Safety Cultural orientation of all project stakeholders to create Safe working environment
13. Responsible for 100% compliance in statutory and regulatory matters.
14. Drive people engagement with timely feedback and release of agreed Individual Development Plan. HR to ensure implementation
15. Monitor & certify the log sheets of resources deployed by Suzlon ? All construction resources for civil, electrical & Mechanical (Main Crane, associated resources & LT assembly)
16. Timely return of plant returnable to stores