Suzlon Quality Management:
- Creates constancy of purpose to bring strategic focus for quality excellence and benchmarking at a group level. Establishes objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with customer requirements and organizational policies.
- Monitors, measures and analyzes quality levels to provide a display/report of current failures, potential failures and causes in an objective manner to provide a structured method for resolving failures and causes identified to reach zero defect level.
- Defines the ingredients of the cost of quality, cost of poor quality and explains its use as a business improvement tool. Institutes modern methods of training on the job for all, to make the best use of every employee. Provide quality awareness employee education to raise the personal concern for quality felt by all employees.
- Encourages and engages recognition of good work in the quality process to appreciate employees with superior performance. Continually enhance the quality management bandwidth to drive future readiness by setting up a high-level, cross-functional team to achieve quality excellence goals and commitments that are set by employees for themselves and their groups.
- Drives quality councils to bring together the professional quality staff for a planned governance and communication on a regular basis.
- Continually does it over and over again emphasizing that quality improvement never ends, it is a constant effort.