The global wind energy industry is currently characterized by growing demand, limited by a restricted supply. Foreseeing the challenges early on, Suzlon adopted a mix of manufacturing strategies to ensure unfettered growth.
- We are the most vertically integrated wind turbine maker in the world, with manufacturing capabilities for all key components
- We are globally integrated, with production facilities in India, USA,Germany and Portugal catering to key markets.
- Our manufacturing footprint covers the gamut of wind power equipment
- We develop leading edge technology to drive down costs
- Suzlon Group’s current annual manufacturing capacity stands at 5,900 MW (Suzlon 4,200 MW + REpower 1,700 MW)
- Our manufacturing facilities employ over 4,000 people worldwide